Elite Energy Distribution is a complete electronic scrap and battery recycler. We handle all types of batteries for every application, from automotive to industrial. Additionally, we recycle all kinds of electronic scrap, including computers, monitors, and laptops. For a full list of what we recycle please click here to see everything we can take care of for you. If you have a special inquiry or something you're not sure about, feel free to give us a call during regular business hours! We'd love to chat with you!
"Better recycling through higher standards", is our commitment at Elite Energy Distribution. This starts with the innate responsibility of all employees having a higher level of environmental commitment. At Elite Energy we are committed to continuos improvement for better safety of human health, improvement on organic energies, and conserving our earth’s valuable resources.
From large-scale initiatives like the re-use of batteries that are disposed of prematurely, this process undergoes rigorous testing; to everyday practices like re-using cardboard (that otherwise would be landfilled) to be repurposed as packing material for outgoing products. As we continue to improve our process through recovery, re-use, recycling, and disposal programs; we strive to minimize adverse impacts on the environment.
We commit to the following standards:
1. Meeting our contractual objectives through our recycling effort and higher quality product output
2. In house logistics allow EED to deliver and recover product on a timely basis
3. Consistent management review meetings keep EED improving on products, processes, and systems
4. Training programs that evolve each year to better serve our customers
5. Comply with OSHA, DNR, EPA, DOT and any other State and Federal safety/ environmental regulations
6. Perform Quality Control audits on re-useable materials to assure product has met or exceeded original specifications
7. Management regularly reviews and assesses "health/safety management" with a preventive approach first and foremost
8. Implementation of “Go Green” initiatives throughout the entire company
9. Partnering with vendors and customers who have adopted similar principles which we have committed to under R2 and ISO/EMS 14001:2004 requirements.
Elite Energy's goal is to educate every person with the importance of individual responsibility to their commitment to the environment.
At Elite Energy our “Go Green” initiatives are not just a cliché statement...but a walk of life.